Find Your Ring Size - Printable Ring Sizer
There aren't too many people who readily know their own ring size, let alone that of someone else. Our printable ring sizer can make finding an accurate ring size fast and easy. Or, if you prefer, you can contact us for a plastic ring sizer which we can mail out to you.
Following are some tips to help you find an accurate size:
- Printable Ring Sizer - Ring Sizer
- When you send the paper ring sizer to the printer, ensure that page scaling is set to "none."
- Pull the paper tightly around the finger being measured; it must fit snugly for an accurate measurement.
- Don't measure cold fingers as this could provide a smaller than actual reading.
- Measure the finger at the end of the day. This is when your finger largest.
If secrecy is an issue, ask your partner's mother or close friends if they know her ring size. Also, measure one of your partner's current rings (make sure she wears it on the same finger as the ring you are buying).
If you do end up ordering the wrong size, just contact us within 45 days to get your ring resized.